SongSheet Pro 3.4 has been released. This is a minor update with a focus on usability improvements in the Library and Song views.
- There is now a confirmation step when deleting songs and set lists in order to make it more difficult to accidentally delete them
- The Library view has had a slight facelift and now also supports dynamic type so you can use larger (or smaller!) font sizes according to your iPad’s settings
- In the song view, I changed the keyboard shortcut for closing the song and returning to the Library view to ⌘W
- I also fixed some bugs around the timeline view at the bottom; for example, it is now much easier to drag the auto scroll/backing track progress slider!
- You can also (using a bluetooth foot pedal) step song auto scrolling forward or backward by 10 seconds
Finally, there were also the usual bug fixes. Check out the full release notes for more information!
If you have automatic updates turned on, you’ll get the new version automatically. Otherwise go to the Updates tab in the App Store app on your iPad and find the update there!